1. Monitor, synthesis and coordinate with organizations assisting the Minister in performing the functions of state management in the implementation of state management tasks in the area of the southern provinces, including:
1.1. Join with other organizations assisting the Minister in performing the functions of state management in research, proposal, formulating policies, measures to promote the development and effective management of the area of the field of state management of Ministry in the area of the southern provinces;
1.2. Coordinate with other organizations assisting the Minister in performing the functions of state management in the propagation, dissemination, education legal and guidance, supervise, inspect implementation of policies, legal documents, planning, plans, programs, projects under the field of state management of Ministry in the area of the southern provinces;
1.3. Receiving the feedback, recommendations of individuals, organizations in the southern provinces on administrative regulations under the field of management of Ministry; coordinate with the Ministry's Office in research, synthesize, propose directions, measures for processing of the feedback, recommendations;
1.4. Coordinate with the the MOC's Inspectorate to organize meeting with citizens to settle complaints, denunciations of individuals, organizations in the southern provinces as prescribed by law;
1.5. Coordinate with the Ministry's Office and relevant agencies to organize information, propaganda on the construction industry in the southern provinces;
1.6. Directly or in collaboration with other departments, MOC's Inspectorate solving, timely handling some of the extraordinary affair, urgent affair responsibility of the State management, such as breakdown of construction, law violations in construction activities;
1.7. Monitor, coordinate with other organizations assisting the Minister in performing the state management in updating information and timely reports to the Minister on the development of the market of construction industry in the area the southern provinces; participate in research, propose solutions to stabilize, regulate and promote the sustainable development of the market of the construction industry in the southern provinces;
1.8. To monitor, synthesis the implementation of state management tasks of the construction industry of the units of the Ministry, the Department of Construction and Urban Planning - Architecture, People's Committees of outhern provinces; timely report to Minister or to reflect the organization assisting the Minister in performing the state management on issues related to duties of Ministry.
2. Representing the Ministry of Construction activities in collaboration with the ministries, branches, localities in the southern provinces as assigned or authorized by the Minister.
3. Synthesis program, working plan, ensuring the conditions and means to work for for leaders of Ministry and the delegations, officers of the Ministry when working in the southern provinces.
4. Management of organizational structure, staffing, implementation of salary and other policies, emulation, reward and discipline of officers, officials and employees of the Agnecy under the provisions of law and decentralization of the Ministry.
5. Financial management, properties allocation and implementation of the state budget is allocated , the management of revenue-generating activities in accordance with law and the Ministry of Construction.
6. Do investors building projects of the facility of Ministry in Ho Chi Minh City by decision of the Ministry.
7. Chief of the South Agency has right:
7.1. Require agencies and organizations active in the field of state management of the Ministry to provide data and documents necessary for the implementation of the field work of the Agency;
7.2. Signing several administrative documents, instructions of professional services on behalf of the Chief of Agency and used seal as prescribed by law;
7.3. Ministers are authorized to sign several of documents about the field of work of the Agency in accordance with the working regulations of MOC.
8. Perform other duties, powers as assigned by the Minister and as authorized by the Heads of Agencies belong the Ministry.
1. The units:
1.2. Division of Construction Management;
1.3. Division of Urban Management;
1.4. Accounting Department;
1.5. Center of Counseling Construction and urban development in the South.
Center of Counseling Construction and urban development in the South is the income generating units belong the Agency, have the seal in the prescribed form to the transaction, to open accounts at the State Treasury and the bank by mandate, decentralized financial-accounting management of the Chief of The South Agency and as prescribed by law.
The units belong the Agency have heads, some deputies and officials, professional employees.
The establishment, reorganization, dissolution and appointment, dismissal, demotion Chief of Division belong the the South Agency decided by Minister on the proposal of the Chief of the South Agency and the Head of Department of the Organization and Personal Department.
2.1. The South Agency has Chief and Deputy Chief;
2.2. Chief and Deputy Chief of Agency appointment, dismissal or demotion by Minister of Construction in accordance with the Party and the law;
2.3. Based on the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the South Agency, the Chief of Agency is responsible for the planning stages, identify staffing needs of the South Agency, build and working regulations issued by the South Agency; regulating functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the division; clearly define authority and responsibility of each individual in the South Agency and report to the Minister.
2.4. Chief of Agency to appoint, dismiss the deputy positions of subordinate units in accordance with the law of the Party, after obtaining the approval of the Minister of Construction;
2.5. Chief of Agency is responsible to the Minister and the law on the entire operation of the South Agency, Deputy Chief of Agency is responsible to the Chief of Agency and the law on the areas assigned.
Source: Decision 982/QD-BXD.
(This translation is for reference only)